Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brrrlin

Berlin was freezing and at the end of my trip I caught a cold. Maybe it was the weather, or the fact that everyone I hung out with in Berlin was getting over something. Most likely, though, it was the flight. The worst flight of my life!

Leg 1: Berlin to New York, 9.5 hours. To my immediate right: the bathroom, constantly opening in my face. To my immediate left: screaming baby. Not even kidding.
Leg 2: New York to Seattle, 6 hours. Not nearly as bad as the first leg, but man, by this time I was ready to be home.

I'm home now, bouncing between Bellingham and my parents' houses in La Conner and Mount Vernon. I've been home for a week and I am still living out of my backpack and surfing couches. I've grown rather accustomed to this nomadic lifestyle...

Here are some photos from Berlin for your viewing pleasure.

Berlin Wall
Kopenick Palace
Holocaust Memorial - tears of rain
Reichstag

No comments:

Post a Comment